Here is the Job Description, If you are interested Please reply back with your updated resume.
Position : ENS (Edge Network Services) Data Center.
Fort Worth, TX
Mode : Full time only.
Job Description -
ENS Data Center
Job Description of ENS (Edge Network Services) Data Center:
While working in ENS -DC, our duty is to provide break-fix services across the production data center network. Maintaining the fleet requires to monitor, react, respond, troubleshoot, and fix issues across network devices. This includes but is not limited to Cisco, Juniper, Arista switches and routers. The ENS DC Team identifies what pieces and parts have failed, and then fix or replace those parts to ensure the network devices run optimally and redundantly. This includes both hardware and link troubleshooting.
Install large-scale production and corporate network infrastructure including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport equipment.
I Hope you are doing great. I am looking the candidate for below mentioned post. Do you have interest kindly let me know ASAP.
Position: Solarwinds administrator/Architect
Work Location: Houston, Texas
Job type - Contract
Thanks and regards,
VDart Inc. (Bulls-I-Consulting)
Position : Embedded Software Engineer
Location : Lynchburg,VA Rochestor, NY
Visa : Open (Except CPT, OPT & Visa Transfer)
share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Skills -
• BS Degree and 12 years software development experience. Additional experience may substitute for education requirement.
• Good and thorough knowledge of C++ and C.
• Knowledge of programming for Digital Signal Processors (DSPs).
• Understanding of SW development processes and life cycle.
Important : Passport No. is mandatory(Except GC & USC)• Minimum 2 years developing for VxWorks or equivalent RTOS desired.
• Understanding of object oriented design for embedded software applications.
• LTE knowledge, specifically 3GPP release 8-10, is a plus.
• Experience using Linux or similar operating systems.
• Experience developing software to run on real-time operating systems.
• Experience with CORBA.
• Experience designing and debugging protocols for communication between devices or processors."
• Experience with radio products, such as HAM radio.
• Experience with IP networking protocols.
• Familiarity with Agile development and Scrum.
• Experience on products that contain multiple embedded processors.
• TI Code Composer Studio
• VI editor
1. Responsible for Development, Coding and Systems integration for Network systems.
2. Translation of requirements to Design, architecture
3. Operate on various DSP / Hardware systems
4. Knowledge of Test & measurement systems is a bonus.
5. Fast Learning and Team Player."
Position Summary: Technical Product Manager - Software
Experience: 5+ years of experience in a related position
Education: M.S./B.S. in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Functional Area: Development / Marketing
Location: Seattle - United States
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%
Salary Range: Competitive
Number of openings: 1
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few. We rely on exceptional engineering, modern infrastructure & advanced automation to consistently & rapidly deliver the latest & greatest hardware & software to our customers.
Toradex continues to extend its product offerings with additional software products in the areas of industrial Linux, security, CI/CD and related microservices.
In this role, you will own and drive software products and services from definition until launch. This is a key position at Toradex, and you have a unique opportunity to shape the future success of our company.
This position requires very strong people and management skills in order to align everybody involved and to deliver an excellent product on time.
You will work hand in hand in with the marketing, innovation and development teams and also coordinate with sales and IT departments.
Roles & Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
JOB DESCRIPTION OF JAVA
The Applicant will be going to handle various projects based on java,j2ee,core java, advanced java, EJB, Hibernate, JDBC , JMS , JSP , OOPS, Ruby, Servlets, Spring , Struts Websphere .
Through orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards and Code Documentation
Extensive knowledge in hibernate, React OR Angular JS with database
Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using J Unit, Easy Mock, Power Mock, Mockito
Coding, testing and debugging programs according to computer engineering specifications
Modifying, expanding and updating applications developing software prototypes
Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans Skills Programming skills in java.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
-Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
-Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred
Exp: 1 - 2 years
* Strong understanding of Technical relevant Concepts
Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with little supervision.
Bachelor of Engineering Electrical/ Electronics