Job Title : Systems/Hw Test Engineer
Location: San Jose CA
End client: Generous
• Develop test cases, test plans, and code for wireless power system test and SQA
• Perform manual and automated tests on prototype and pre-production systems
• Document, research, and communicate defects and issues discovered during test execution
• Collaborate with R&D and QA team to understand features and issues found
• Contribute to process improvements and refinement of QA practices
• BS/MS degree Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years QA experience with solid understanding of wireless system test methodologies, techniques and approaches
• Required python scripting skills
• Experience developing scripts for test instrument control (SCPI/GPIB etc)
• Familiar with various operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux)
• Excellent communication, documentation and organization skills
Business Intelligence Developer
Kalispell, MT or Overland Park, KS or Phoenix, AZ
Skills: SSRS, SSIS, ETL, Tableau, T-SQL, Excel, Microsoft Business Intelligence
At least seven (7) years of H&B or related experience
Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
Ability to partner and lead teams to deliver project objectives; ability to work independently and on a team
Required to obtain and maintain appropriate licenses as required by state regulations and Mercer policies
The Health & Benefits (H&B) Consultant will act as the lead consultant on some client accounts and/or support the lead consultant in managing other clients.
The consultant interacts with clients and develops relationships, is involved in developing strategies to meet clients' needs, and takes on the role of a trusted advisor. The consultant will also manage projects and lead teams in researching, analyzing, and evaluating health and non-health employee benefits plans and programs.
Work Location – Phoenix AZ
Must provide passport and visa copy for submission.
"Have at least 5+ years in Salesforce implementations.
Have deep understanding on all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades. Configure the salesforce application based on technical design & business requirements.
Work closely with other Developers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers on coding, troubleshooting and debugging. Perform reviews on code developed by peer developers and contractors.
Perform support and development activities for applications/projects.
Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications.
Support change control best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals and promote changes to production.
APPS NICHE SKILLS - CRM-SALESFORCE.COM/APEX (SFDC).