EDI Service Lead - WTX / ITX
Client : Nestle (CTS)
Skills:: IBM WTX / EDI /B2B
As an experienced EDI Service Lead the resource is expected to be responsible for end to end support activities for a production EDI
environment of a large food & beverage company including enhancements and incident management.
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Choudhary | Talent Acquisition
A: 8765 Stockard DR,Ste#601, Frisco,TX 75034 | www.prodigytechnologies.com
Should have work on the tools like MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project), Balsamiq, Requirement Yogi, Pencil, JIRA, Confluence, Visual Paradigm
Expertise in Concept Designing, Solution Architecture, Prototyping, Requirements Management, Analysis, Documentation
Should have experience in Agile Process
Exposure to MS SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL database
Exposure to Banking, Credit, Risk and Products domain Involving in preparation of necessary technical documents, as SRS (Software Requirement Specifications), High level / Low level design documents, Use Cases etc.,
Tools like MS VISIO, Rational Rose , proficiency in UML
Generating business for Web, Mobile application, & Software designing & development Services, Virtual Reality Projects, etc,
Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with Client and closure.
We are hiring candidates on developing new business, as a Senior Business Development Executive, you will help our organization remain competitive and grow by identifying and acquiring new accounts. The Senior BDE will lead and oversee the development and growth of the profitable new business; develop and maintain effective key customer relationships as well as ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities.
Bidding on portals like Upwork, freelancer and PPH to generate business online
Identifying new sales leads
Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective clients business and requirements
Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
Must be proficient in Proposal Writing, Keeping Follow-ups, Requirement Gathering
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Exp: 1 - 2 years preferably in an IT company.
Qualification: Any Graduate with good verbal & written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Business Analyst responsible for writing user stories that apply to the transformation and operations at the client.
- Experience writing user stories in an agile environment
- Experience working with Trello, Confluence, and Jira
- Experience writing technical user stories for cloud operations.
- Must have executive level communication skills
- Strong technical background and particularly familiar with software release or cloud operations best practices
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, PCF, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience in fast-paced, high-demand environments
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Accessories Buyer/ Merchandiser (Jewelry, Bags, Sunglasses, watches, softgoods etc) to join our team .
Reporting to the Chief Managing Director, you will select and develop a range of innovative and relative products that will enable the department to achieve set sales plans, intake margins, planned markdowns and overall gross profit aligned to our customer profile.
This position is based at our upcoming Head Office in New York
This Position May involve Travel: for shows, client meets and Overseas travel too.
Desired Personal Attributes:
Method of Application
Note: Only candidates that reside in Lagos and its environs would be contacted.
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (rapid development - drag & drop framework), and Cocoa Touch
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning - store keychain (pw, username, across multiple app), db sql lite (only for your specific app, content, link, images)
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services · Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines - example, design principles for buttons
· Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications - familiar with Azure, apple push notification (APN)
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tools - commenting code
· Familiarity with continuous integration for example jenkins (tool)
· Deployment process - Need dev account, enterprise certificate, IPA file, upload itunes
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards - best practices of the layout...optimize buttons, text, etc