BUSINESS ANALYST JOB IN LEADING ORGANIZATION
Title: Associate Business Analyst
Location: Carlsbad CA92008
Duration:1 year (Chances of Extension)
Specific duties include:
Designed skills and Education:
Segue Technologies, Inc. is a government contractor that provides IT services and support to Federal and DoD customers. Producing high-quality, effective proposals is an integral part of Segue’s Business Development process. This position will provide full lifecycle leadership and support to multiple proposals simultaneously. The successful candidate will work closely with Program Managers and technical subject matter experts to plan, develop, and complete responses to task orders, RFPs, RFQs White Papers and RFIs. They will be comfortable working with senior management, communicating with customers/partners, and providing leadership related to proposal process execution and response compliance and quality. They will be a hands-on participant in proposal development of IT service opportunities to ensure the final product has the greatest chance of award. This is a full-time position located at Segue’s offices in Beavercreek, Ohio. Travel to Segue Headquarters in Arlington, VA will be required for initial training and may be required throughout job performance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Lead Agile Proposal production process from Kickoff through submission, ensuring compliant and compelling final volumes
· Analyze solicitations and provide recommendations on proposal response approach to best meet/exceed the evaluation criteria
· Plan response schedules and ensure milestones are met, planning contingencies when needed
· Plan and coordinate data calls with partner companies
· Lead internal and external status meetings for proposal efforts
· Manage the proposal stock content (boilerplate) and templates, leverage these for initiating Segue response documents
· Manage the review and revision cycles for proposal volumes
· Review proposal inputs from Segue SMEs and teaming partners, providing feedback on gaps and areas for improvement
· Provide writing and editing support to standard proposal sections, maintaining document configuration management and control, as well as tailoring Segue boilerplate content to specific response requirements
· Manage and update past performance reference data
· Ensure response compliance prior to submission
· Oversee production and timely submission of electronic and hard copy proposals
· Additional tasks as required
· 5+ years in a Federal Government proposal support role, demonstrating an ability to read and interpret a Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ) and Request for Information (RFI)
· Experience independently managing the proposal life cycle
· Experience managing multiple proposal efforts simultaneously
· Experience managing and training junior proposal personnel
· Strong reviewing and editing skills, with document formatting and editing expertise using a variety of tools (MS Word, Excel, PPT, Visio)
· Demonstrated ability to quickly understand technical concepts
· Excellent written, verbal, computer and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
· Bachelor’s degree in a writing intensive major, such as Communications, Marketing, English or Business, or equivalent education and experience
· Superior organizational, project, time management and resource planning skills
· Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced work setting
· Experience producing basic proposal figures and images using MS Office tool suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio)
· Experience writing/editing in a professional capacity (IT services)
· Experience maintaining document libraries in SharePoint and CRM in Salesforce
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.
A domestic wholesaler to a global trading company. Japanese top quality fruits supplier in High class people in Asian countries, such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Thai etc. Looking for someone who can help them develop their oversea market
[Position] Sales Executive (Permanent Placement)
[Job Location] Tokyo, Japan.
[Nearest Station] Ryustu Center station.
[Business trip content] Proposal and development of Sales work.
Area: Asian countries.
Frequency: once a month.
Period: at least one week.
[Annual Salary] 3,600,000 JPY ~ 6,000,000 JPY. (Depending on experience and skills).
~?Monthly?240,000 JPY + Bonus.
[Working Time] 09:00 ? 18:00
[Holiday] 107 holidays in a year, weekends and national holidays.
?Insurance? Health, Pension, Employment, Industrial.
Work as the professional liaison between the executive project management and development team.
Assists in maintaining the IT Portfolio by evaluating new requests against existing capabilities.
Participates in organizational meetings.
Prepare cost-benefit analyses as well as business impact analyses for the executive management.
Understand the business processes and priorities.
Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
Document the changes and follow all change management procedures.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Junior Java Developer
Strong 2-3 years Java
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time, Contract
Title: Data Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA
Employing your skills in designing, developing and delivering world class data algorithmic artifacts, including documentation and coding; coordinate data algorithmic development with infrastructural development
Work closely with our engineering team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our products.
Research and apply advanced algorithms and methods involving data mining, statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis – and then do the analysis.
Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
Master third party systems and interfaces, including: data available by the parties, API to be used for obtaining the data, limitations related to these interfaces
Excellent subject matter expertise in designing algorithms, business logics to automate commerce process flows.
Apply your broad-based data development expertise to create practical and innovative solutions
Efficiently implement clean, maintainable, and testable data solutions with high availability, blazing speed in performance and fault tolerant.
Participate in agile project execution and provide accurate work effort estimates
Apply excellent communications skills, creativity and practical knowledge to benefit our customers
What you bring to the role:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related technical discipline is required
Preferred: an MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution, or equivalent business experience preferred
7-10 years of technical experience, with at least 5+ years of experience with web services development and middleware applications or Master’s degree plus 5-7 years of technical experience.
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java, C# etc.