Job Title - Research Associate II
Work Location: New York - NY
Duration: 12 Months
Level II position
Need candidate with :
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research Intern
This is a full-time 12- 18 month research associate position in the Patient and Health Impact (PHI), Health Outcomes Research (HEOR) team supporting the Hospital Business Unit (HBU) in Client's location The RA will help develop and execute the Global Product Strategy alongside their sponsor and the cross-functional Asset Team(s). The RA will support one or more health outcomes projects that are aligned with the product strategy and value proposition.
• Provide support to develop and execute the Global Outcomes Research Product Strategy to support and communicate the value propositions of treatments
• Assess and interpret relevant literature to communicate key findings and/or gaps to internal stakeholders
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of comprehensive global tools such as dossiers (Global Value Dossiers and AMCP dossiers), health economic models, etc. to support optimal pricing and market access
• Assist in the planning and conduct of HEOR studies (including real world evidence studies) to characterize burden of disease to support the unmet medical needs or to address gaps in clinical and economic value
• Facilitate the generation of publications to communicate study findings in scientific channels in alignment of product publication strategy
• Prepare reports and presentations to communicate strategic plans, study findings, project deliverables, and general updates
• Execute and manage projects with external collaborators/vendors to ensure timely completion and quality of deliverables as well as budget/legal and Client's SOP compliance
• Provide support across products and team members in the PHI HBU, as well as cross-functional (Medical, Commercial, Corporate Affairs) support and communication as necessary
• Support management of allocated project budgets to align with priorities and spend forecasts, including tracking invoices and updating internal budget systems
• Education and Knowledge Base
o A masters or PhD degree is required in one of the following: epidemiology, health services research, public health, health economics, or equivalent graduate degree.
o Basic competence with methodological approaches and tools in health services research is required, e.g., literature review, clinical data interpretation and claim data analysis
• 1-2 years of relevant post-graduate professional experience desired for MSc students
• Knowledge of data science and/or health economic methodologies desirable
• Knowledge of international health systems, health technology assessment and pharmaceutical economics preferable
• Experience with using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills required
• Ability to manage multiple projects involving complex processes, significant budget, competing deadlines and rapidly shifting priorities in a compliant manner
• Ability to operate effectively a fast-paced, a matrix environment
• Successful candidate should be willing to learn, be adaptable, and be proactive
What is the minimum education experience required?: Master's
Job title: ODI Developer
Location: Jersey city, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months
Designing, developing and unit testing of the ODI Mappings which extract data from the source ODS and load data into the designed Data warehouse.
Developing Mappings Using Knowledge Modules.
Taking up interviews as and when required to hire the potential resources
Development of Interface using Oracle Data Integrator 11g Designer, Topology components
Unit testing and Debugging using the Oracle Data Integrator 11g Operator component.
Deployment Guide, Release Notes and Standard Interface Operating Procedure documentation.
Good Morning !!!
Please find below position if you are comfortable with below mail me details requested email@example.com
Full Name :
Email and Contact Number
Expected Hourly rate
Location: Maryland , New York and DC , New Jersey and Florida
Duration : Long Term
Client : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Financial Client
This position shall oversee, and direct management and technical support tasks required for a contract for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Responsibilities include overall project planning, governance, and management. Duties shall focus on project planning, monitoring, and control.
Develop and maintain the project work plans; manage daily operations
Oversee and facilitate tasking for staff supporting the project
Manage communications between the clients and the health care experts
Work with the CMS to establish timelines, quality standards, and assess the level of effort and resources required
Communicate risks and proposed mitigation strategies to the client
Coordinate travel and manage the proper execution of expense reports
Mange all aspects of the budget
Participate in weekly status meetings with CMS
Prepare Monthly Progress Reports, including activities performed during each reporting period, planned activities for the next reporting period, and project metrics
Develop and maintain project documentation, such as the Project Management Plan, Communications Management Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, and Risk Management Plan
Support internal projects and initiatives and perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a health-related field
At least 5 years of experience in managing projects in the health and human services fields
Ability to ask effective questions and adapt quickly to change, have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and delegate projects, and possess strong customer service and client management skills leading to high client satisfaction
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
Excellent communication skills