Position : Call Center Customer Service
Location : Phoenix, AZ or Tampa, FL
Type : Contract
Provide cardholder support and customer service for pre-paid card products. Working in a high volume inbound telephone call center on behalf of FSV client programs, you will respond to cardholder requests for account service and support. You will provide outstanding service to cardholders over the phone by accessing cardholder accounts, implementing requested changes to existing accounts and performing account maintenance activities, interpreting and communicating account activity and transactions, trouble shooting and problem solving, and other similar duties as assigned.
Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Speaking to others to and conveying information efficiently and effectively.
Active listening skills by providing full attention to what customers are saying.
Ability to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and interpreting information.
Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Basic math skills including additions and subtraction; understanding of accounting principles of credits and debits; the ability to clearly communicate quantities and balances.
Ability to consistently provide friendly, helpful and enthusiastic service.
Basic computer proficiency to include data entry, word processing (Word) and email (Outlook).
1 year minimum - call center customer service experience.
Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
If Interested you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : New York, NY
Position Name : Business Analyst
Interview Type : Telephonic , Skype
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying,
improving and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals.
• A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader
understanding of other areas
• Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
• Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working
with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve
• Strong understanding of software skills such as business analysis, process flows and
• Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and
passionate about building an innovative culture
• Very good communication skills and excellent in building relationships with stakeholders
and product owners
• Agile methodology with Scrum framework experience
• Familiarity with generating epics and stories for application development teams utilizing
JIRA is preferred
KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
This position provides support for division systems configuration, system testing and workflow processes. It also provides technical expertise for identification, research and resolution of technical issues. This position also supports the successful achievement of overall performance goals established by the appropriate entities
You will become a Junior New Business Analyst if you are:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
· Proficient process improvement and project management skills.
· Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision making skills
Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
Daily Tasks Performed:
Skills Development Program:-