You will be responsible for developing/delivering a 4+star rated application that provides video and iOT services to millions of worldwide customers daily.
You will work closely with UX designers, cloud services, firmware, quality assurance, and production support teams to deliver our state-of-the art video and iOT application.
You will be working on a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of cloud-connected mobile apps to a huge user base.
A successful candidate will have an established background of building native mobile apps, with extensive technical knowledge of development techniques and latest practices on iOS applications.
You have deep technical experience and a passion for managing engineering talent in a fast-paced environment. You have kept your coding skills sharp and possess exceptional project management and communication skills.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
o Experience with streaming video technologies including HLS, RTSP, SIP, and WebRTC is preferred
o Prefers end to end delivery/development of apps (to the app store with 4+ ratings).
o Strong knowledge/experience in Apple guidelines is needed
This position will design and develop ETL jobs for large data feeds and support complex data warehouse transactions.
Also troubleshooting, data analysis, validation, and identify data quality issues. This position utilizes numerous SAS Data management products including DI Studio 4.9 and DM Studio for data quality. Must have experience working on top of a Windows and UNIX platforms with skills in server and SAS software configuration including Metadata. This person must also understand the hardware and software interactions in order to optimize the system settings that will drive out the best solution performance and ensure proper integration of SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree • Skilled in the use of SAS Data Integration Studio 4.9. • Minimum of 5+ years' experience in an ETL development position. • Strong Experience with SQL Server databases preferred. • Strong SQL and analytical skills required.
• 5+ years of industry experience in the data warehouse arena including experience in data warehouse methodologies, including data management, data integration and analytics system architecture.
• Proficient with Linux/Unix shell scripting.
• Understanding of data quality and data profiling.
• Must be able to build and maintain SAS DI Studio jobs, job flows within Platform LSF, and troubleshoot job failures.
• Must be able to perform both production support role as well as new development tasks.
• Data Modeling, Data Architecting and ETL architecting expertise is required.
• Integrating and managing the data mappings from the client’s data sources (mainly MS-SQL Server) to the SAS Data Warehouse using SAS Data Management Solution.
• Designing, developing and implementing the DI Studio job flows to load the data into SAS.
• Ability to develop new data loads to existing data warehouse.
• Creating Stored Processes to provide the users easy access to the data.
• Have good oral and written communication skills.
• Lead and/or actively participate in SAS knowledge-sharing activities.
• Must be able to read, and understand existing coding and processing to troubleshoot and resolved issues as they arise.
• SAS Enterprise Guide (preferred but not required). • Understanding of Agile and the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies. • Good oral and written communication skills.
• Build and maintain SAS DI Studio jobs, job flows within Platform LSF, and troubleshoot job failures. • Formulate solutions/recommendations, based on the requirements & technical standards. • Perform both new development tasks as well as production support. • Collaborate with developers, subject matter experts and business users in gathering and documenting requirements for data extraction and transformation. • Integrate and manage the data mappings from data sources (mainly MS-SQL Server) to the Enterprise Data Warehouse using the SAS Data Management solution. • Develop and improve MS-SQL Server processes as needed. • Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, improve ETL jobs efficiencies, correct ETL defects and respond quickly to fixes and enhancement requests. • Follow design standards for ETL processes. • Analyze, assess and implement changes to existing solutions in response to business changes.
Job description || Full - stack Developer
This is Shiva and I'm a Senior Technical Recruiter at 0C10.
Hope you are doing great.
Currently, we are looking for a Full-stack developer. Please have a look at the following job description and grab this opportunity by sending your updated resume to my email mentioned in the JD.
Role: Full-stack Developer
Location: Able to relocate
Preferably: Texas, New York, New Jersey, Alaska, California, Washington.
Responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer:
Technical Requirements for the Full Stack Developer:
Benefits we offer:
Contact no: +1(979)2004185
Office detail: -
615 S College St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Quality Assurance Manager
Los Angeles, CA
6+ years of experience in a quality assurance or quality control role within a cGMP environment; or equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education preferably in OTC or Pharmaceuticals.
Supervisory experience is required.
In-depth understanding and working knowledge of FDA and pharmaceutical cGMP regulations.
Solid operating skills including timely decisions, managing and measuring work along with good overall time and project management.
Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to promptly learn and master regulatory/compliance software.
Experience in electronic enterprise quality management and documentation systems are a plus.
Demonstrate strong technical ability and skills in assigned work area to include product, process and/or testing knowledge.
Ability to understand and set priorities and work load and to establish collaborative relationship with peers.
Strong interpersonal skills to positively and professionally interact with colleagues and work in a team oriented environment.
The ability to prepare and present reports to management pertaining to non-conformances.
Ability to multi task and handle a heavy volume of work.
Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail.
The Manager, Quality Assurance is responsible for supporting the process of incoming material inspections, overseeing on-the-floor QA activities which include line releases and inspections. The QA manager plays a crucial support role in investigations, CAPAs and change controls. The QA manager will ensure that the operations are at a state of inspection readiness and that applicable SOPs are adhered to and cGMP is practiced. The main objectives are to ensure inspection ready status, manage and/or complete day to day Quality functions and to assist, train, and develop staff to identify and address issues related to FDA compliance, and be able to adjust quickly to changes as needed.
Responsible for assuring the quality of products manufactured at the facility.
Manage the evaluation and disposition of outsourced and in-house generated labels, cartons and inserts.
Manage the inspection and disposition of incoming components.
Support product batch record reviews and evaluation process as well as assist with required follow ups and investigations.
Hands on management and support of floor QA activities including but not limited to line release, batch clearance, quality hold and destruction processes.
Work closely with the Quality Control department to coordinate the disposition of raw materials and finished products in a timely manner.
Support the approval of Work Request Orders in Master Control.
Manages quality operations and compliance as well as inspection preparedness.
Interpret and implement scalable solutions which include quality policies.
Conduct investigations, and root cause analysis and identify root cause(s).
Recommends and implements corrective actions to prevent recurrence in collaboration with Quality Systems.
Initiate and implement CAPAs to address findings, issues and non-compliances in the facilities.
Practice Change Management utilizing risk based strategy.
Perform trend analysis to monitor process performance and report monthly production floor discrepancies and self-inspection to department head/manager.
Implement metrics to track the performance of operations and quality systems and report monthly quality KPIs.
Lead the Quality teams in the design of control strategies for new processes.
Assure that Quality and Manufacturing comply with cGMP, and other regulatory and industry standards.
Authors and revises SOP, protocols and work instructions as required, and performs risk assessments.
Continually evaluates quality systems supporting cGMP manufacturing operations for potential improvements.
Participate during FDA inspections and internal audits.
Manage and develop staff, and set priorities.
Perform all other related job duties as assigned and/or requested by company management.
Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures and appropriate industry and regulatory standards, guidelines, and regulations.
Please check below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
Job title: .NET Architect
Location: Lake Forest, CA 92630
Duration: Long Term Contract
.NET full stack
Sazid | Sr. Resource specialist
Compest Solutions Inc.
Desk: 848-482-3708 | Mobile: 315-274-2836
250 Lackland Drive, Suite 4, Middlesex, NJ - 08846.
Job Title: ABAP Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Long-term contractual
I have interview time slot.
1-Strong Exp. on RAR.
2-Strong Exp. On ABAP.
3-Strong Exp. On BRF and BRF+
4-Exp. On SAP ABAP, ABAP Objects.
Thanks & Regards,
Shubham K. Arya
Office: 732-452-1006 EXT: 252
Founded in 2009, RBT Electric is a growing electrical and general contracting company based out of Anaheim, CA and expanding throughout the US through strategic partners. A minority and veteran-owned business, we at RBT are a close-knit team looking to add additional experienced professionals to help grow the company to the next level!
Our Specialties: Mixed Use, Multi-Family Residential, Commercial-Industrial, Design Build, Control Systems, Education, Underground Dry Utilities, Underground Directional Drilling, Tenant Improvements, Solar System and Electric Vehicle Charging Systems
Position Location: Due to recent growth, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager to be based out of our Anaheim office.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a variety of project type and size including mixed use, multifamily and commercial preferably with experience working within both smaller and larger firms and hiring, training and mentoring a Project Management team.
Qualifications and Skills:
Thank you for considering joining our team! For questions and to apply, contact Gladys Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP FI/CO Consultant
San Jose, CA
Mode of hiring
Long term Contractual
Roles and responsibilities:
6-8 years SAP experience in FI/CO Production support includes enhancements and continuous improvement projects. Relevant areas include Financial operations processes and concepts, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, substitutions / validations, functional area usage, financial close and consolidations, intercompany processing, AP PO & Non PO Invoicing, Payments, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets Transactions, Month End Process etc.
Position: Technical Writer
Location : San Jose, CA
Mode of hiring : Contractual
No. of open positions: 5
We need a technical writer who can:
• Produces high quality, professional artifacts that lend credence to the publishing organization.
• Translates content from the words of an expert into something contextually relevant for the intended audience.
• Achieves the balance of words and visualization to best convey the intended message.
• Raises the quality of the subject by 'testing' it – the TW is an arms-length away and can typically find things that SMEs close to the topic cannot.
A technical writer in Cloud Ops | Infra Ops would help produce crisp, clean and clear information that would be relatable to and consumable by our target audiences. We would leverage this skill set to help us develop a professional organizational presence - both internally, as well as externally to Adobe. We'd look to this role to not just produce technical artifacts but also help our employees develop the skill, further developing and raising the bar of the organization. In practice, this role would focus on producing items such as:
• Root Cause Analyses
• White Papers
• Wiki Pages
• Slide Decks
• Email Communication