Role: JAVA Developer
Duration : 1 year +
Location : Mountain View CA
Visa : any visa is ok NOT OPT EAD
Proficiency in designing, building and debugging distributed systems
Expertise with both consuming, designing and developing scalable API’s and services.
Experience with Google tools and infrastructure
Demonstrated JVM experience
Expertise both system architecture and operating large scale distributed systems
Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
Practical understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals and network-related protocols.
A solid understanding of Linux networking
MUST Have Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine).
Experience on development side with J2EE (Spring, Hibernate), Opensource (NodeJS, ExpressJS, PHP, etc.) alongside any NoSQL engine is required.
Thanks & Regards,
WISE I.T. INC
Office: 248-212-0075 Ext: 410
My name is Chandler Andrews and I'm at Infojini Consulting, is recognized as one of the fastest growing IT services and software development Companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you.
We are looking for Project Manager in San Mateo, CA 94403 for 6+ Months Contract position (With possible extension). Please send your resume along with hourly rate expectation to Chandler.Andrews@infojiniconsulting.com ASAP or call me at 201-830-1759.
Please refer someone else if you are not available currently or you are not right match for this job opportunity. We have great Referral Bonus up to $500!!! Please don't miss to refer someone who are looking for projects.
Job details mentioned below:
Title: Project Manager
Location: San Mateo, CA 94403
Duration: 6+ Months Contract position
Mode of Interview: In-Person Interview
Client: Direct Client
Job Description: The Client is searching for a consultant to serve as an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Project Manager for its EHR Program Office. Extending the patient registration (Invision) and inpatient EHR system (Soarian) to Correctional Health Services (CHS) for use in its Maguire and Maple Street adult correctional facilities. Soarian Pharmacy and the MAK barcoded medication administration system (BCMA) will also be included, along with the Swisslog medication packaging and dispensing machines. The Sheriff’s Office jail inmate management system (ATIMS) will need to provide patient location updates to the Swisslog medication packaging and dispensing system The Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) will need to be enabled for ATIMS to avoid duplicate patients Phase 2 of the project will include the Probation Office’s Youth Services Center; the scope will be similar except there will be no Swisslog machine implement
Role: Java Backend Developer
Location: SanJose, CA
60% Netapp next to the latest version 9.x. version. and 40% Vmware. has to be at then least 6.5 version. Actively working on 60% network compliance and 40% vmware. Senior Level. design experience, to be handle it end to end. Know Windows or Linex operating systems. Newtanix - new technology is a plus. Pure experience - next generation storage. Devops experience would be great, dockers containers,. Must have Scritpting. Communicates efficiently, speaking informant of leaderships. Good communications is a must, leader of a team, being able to speak up and represent the team. no attitude kinda guy. 12 people in the team , 7 physically on site. full time 40 hours everyday. forever to keep.
5 days a week on site job, no remote. Senior systems engineer. Must Go on Call one week every 3 months.. 5- 6 years of experience minimum.
!!! Must be actively working on Netapp right now, in his current role.
The L2 SOC Analyst, Cyber Security Response Operations needs to be well organized, reliable, a strong communicator, detail oriented, demonstrate good judgment, be confident working in a team or independently, and comfortable in the handling of confidential information. The role involves regular interaction with various groups and leadership within the organization in order to accomplish job responsibilities.
Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
• Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
• Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
• Experience managing and working with MSSP and SIEM technology. Directing MSSP to build SOC platform to alerts and detects threats
• Ability to interpret Windows, Linux, Firewall, VPN, SSO and other security log files.
• Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
• Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
• Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
• Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• 3+ years' experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
• Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems).
• Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
• Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
• GCIA, GCIH, or other related certifications.
Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
• Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
• Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
• Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
• Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.
Title: IT Services System Administrator
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration: ongoing long-term contract
Experience a System Administrator supporting ServiceNow and / or Atlassian tools (specifically JIRA / Confluence) at an enterprise level company
Ability to create and off-board users, perform manual provisioning, report licensed users and troubleshoot any Tier 1/Tier 2 issues for ServiceNow & JIRA / Confluence
Experience performing root cause analysis for any trends within enterprise applications
Ability to create basic workflows, Jira/ServiceNow boards, templates for wiki spaces and configure workflows
Has a basic level of understanding of scripting
Experience supporting Service Now, Jira, and / or, Confluence as an IT Systems Administrator
Day to Day
Employer is looking for a Systems Administrator to support 4 IT Services Platforms: ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence, and custom Knowledge Base solution. This resource will be responsible for:
User Administration & Management
Level 1 & 2 application support and Troubleshooting
Some System / Workflow Configurations
Integrations Support & Monitoring
Platform Maintenance such as plug-ins, upgrades, patching etc.