TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR RECENT GRADUATES
Sforce IT Solutions is into IT consulting services located in Plano, TX. Looking to hire candidates and train them in (Java/J2EE, UI, Hadoop, .NET, Weblogic Admin, WebSphere Admin, Salesforce, MicroStrategy, and MS SQL Server). We offer excellent packages & benefits to our consultants. We have highly experienced trainers with over 12+ years of IT industry experience.
We have our clients in all sectors including Financial/Banking, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Airline, Travel, Retail, Networking and E-commerce. Our clients are amongst the listed Fortune 500 companies such as JPMC, WellsFargo, Bank Of America, CapitalOne, American Express, Citi Group, First National Bank, Fannie and Freddie Mac, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Frontier Communications, United Health Care, AmeriPath, BCBS, GEICO, FedEx, UPS, Texas Instruments, American Airlines, Sabre Holdings, CISCO, Wall-Mart, JCPENNEY, MACYS, Deloitte, Cognizant, Accenture, TCS.
Current trainings offered:
Summary of Benefits:
REACH US ON: 210-963-7352 OR email@example.com
Please find below the job details:
Associate Mfg Process Technician - AFP
Thousand Oaks CA
Pay Rate $17/h w2
Must be available for the working shift of 7am to 4pm.
1. Understanding of GMPs, SOP adherence. 2. Biotech/Pharma experience 3. Material handling experience in a GMP environment
The applicant will be one of 10 Dispensing Team members. The working shift is 7am to 4pm. The team meets each morning at a team huddle and reviews the daily workload. Division of labor is primarily between a picking team which gathers material from the warehouse and a dispensing team which performs material take-outs (including weighed operations). CW's rotate through both the picking and weighed dispensing roles. The first two weeks involve a large amount of SOP reading, warehouse familiarization and training. A new hire is typically trained to full competency in 6 to 9 months.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get GMP experience as well as get your foot in the door at Client with a long term contract.
Resumes with only warehousing experience are not preferred for this role. Limited warehouse or GMP experience may be acceptable if the applicant has the right amount of education (e.g. BA/BS) and proven team work experience. Spelling errors and/or poor formatting are red flags for level of detail.
The interview is typically a panel interview with members of the Dispensing Team and other Area Managers. A phone screen may also be performed.
Role: Accessibility Test Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA / New York City, NY
Duration: Long term
Thanks & Regards
Selva | Senior Resourcing Specialist
KRG Technologies, Inc.,
Job Title: Linux Admin
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Long term contract
Nice to Have :
BH1411630 - Cisco - Business Analyst - San Francisco, CA
Operations Analyst – San Francisco
Kelly Services has an immediate opening as an Operations Analyst at their client located in San Francisco, CA.
As an Operations Analyst you will assist in day to day functions of assigning accounts to customers facing resources, administering customer facing activities and managing a relevant set of analytics for key decision making.
This is a long term 3 month +contract position that will pay $23.00/hr
Work hours: day shift 40 hrs/week
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
**Important information: This position is recruited for a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly office. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email Leslie Reitz at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions about the job posting.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will review and analyze assigned to him/her customer complaints; and proper investigate the complaint and contact the customer if necessary.
• This individual will evaluate all information from a clinical and technical perspective to ensure appropriate Subject codes, Analysis, Investigation, Root Cause, and Quality Engineering review is documented prior to complaint closure.
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will ensure proper documentation and closure of each complaint in order to make and document sound regulatory reporting decisions/justifications for worldwide reporting.
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will develop, establish, prepare and distribute dashboards and reports to assure complaints are processed and coded in a timely manner.
• This individual will develop a thorough understanding of the complaint database.
• Additionally, The Complaints Coding Specialist will develop, prepare, and analyze reports for coded complaints on a weekly and monthly basis, as required.
• The Complaints Coding Specialist will escalate critical issues for proper disposition as necessary.
• Authors Clear, Technical, and Accurate Reports Describing Complaints and Investigations for Compliance Files
• Reviews Incoming Complaints and Completes Good-Faith Effort to Collect Additional Information as Required
• Independently Completes Medium Complexity Complaint Investigations within Required Timelines (e.g. "Out of the Box" Failure Investigations)
• Initiates Company Issue Escalation Process as Required
• Investigates and Documents Complaint Trend Analyses
• Coordinates Initiation of Company CAPA Process as Required
• Makes Significant Contributions to Improvement Initiatives
• Contributes to Document Change Orders
• Maintains Compliance to Applicable Foreign and Domestic Regulations Governing the Management and
• Processing of Medical Device Related Complaints including Protected Health Information (PHI) and Patient Privacy Laws
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent - A degree in Science, Engineering, Nursing,Biology, Chemistry or related technical field
Required Years of Related Experience:
• 2-4 years related experience
• Experience in medical device or other FDA regulated industry.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
• Must possess the basic understanding of engineering fundamentals.
• Advanced critical thinking and investigation skills are required.
• Ability to multitask, including ability to understand customer requirements, retrieve relevant information, and provide responses satisfactorily and with immediacy is required. Candidate must be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple activities and responsibilities.
• Ability to understand and follow complex written procedures is required. Candidates should be
• familiar with general quality management system concepts, including good documentation practice (GDP), corrective and preventive action (CAPA), and document change control practices.
• Ability to function in a team environment and deliver on team objectives is required. Ability to
influence and drive change is preferred. Prefer project management and/or process mapping
• Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Must be highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
• Technical writing is a routine part of this position. Strong attention to detail is required.
• Required Computer Skills: Familiarity with computers and Windows-based PC applications. Ability to learn and manipulate complex computer system applications is required. Ability to type at least 50 words per minute (WPM) is required. Experience with word processor software (e.g. Microsoft Word) and internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer) is required. Prefer experience with Siebel Complaint Management System.
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to support the Business Operations team. This assignment is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, in the Santa Clara Valley, CA.
This position tentatively start in March 2018 and pays $15.00 per hour.
• Front office reception duties including being a friendly face for all who come in: greet guests, help them sign in, notify personnel that their guest has arrived, etc.
• Help to enforce building security protocol.
• Ensure reception area is well kept and maintained.
• Receive and deliver mail.
• Be able to navigate and balance priorities based on last minute changes.
• General support for the admin team including: submitting building access requests and purchase requisitions, conference room management, facility related requests, office supply inventory management, odd-jobs as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+years of experience in a receptionist role required.
• High School Diploma/equivalent required.
• Customer service experience.
• Must be able to handle confidential information, demonstrating a high level of discretion and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Great attention to detail.
• Self-driven team players with a can-do, whatever-it-takes attitude.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Professional composure.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of company hardware and software.
Term of Assignment:
• This is a 12-month assignment.
• Full-time, 1st shift.