Job Title : Production Technician
Duration : 5 Months (Possibility of extension)
Location : Carlsbad, CA
5+ years of experience working as a Support Engineer.
· Expertise of Dynamic Application Security Tool. IBM App Scan preferred.
· Expertise on SCA Tools like Checkmarx. Ability to administer, install, maintain along with usage of tools and scans.
· Experience / knowledge of working with REST APIs and Webservices
· Knowledge on industry security standards and methodologies like OWASP
· Prior experience of working in Security operations, ticketing system
· Prior experience working on 24/7 operating model
The candidate is not expected to run security test on applications but support L2 tickets raised by teams who face challenges with the tool
• Must have strong experience in Java, Spring and Spring Boot.
• 4-6 years of experience.
• Good knowledge on NodeJS.
• Experience working with Java web service applications.
• Should be able to develop Rest APIs and integrate with existing systems.
• Must have experience with MSSQL and MongoDB.
• Must have experience in developing and deploying application in cloud environment.
• Other responsibilities will include refactoring of codebase, feature design and specifications.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
The Program Manager must produce the following critical actions and results: Must be a US Citizen with a minimum of 7 years experience with progressive responsibility leading to Program Manager. Aerospace experience supplying to primes and tier 1 is highly desirable. Experience working with metal fabrication preferred, including: joining, welding, and brazing of sheet metal and related components. Familiarity with CNC machining, including: turning, milling, lathes, laser, water jet, press brake, tube bending, drop hammer forming, chemical processes, welding and heat treatment for annealing and hardening is desired. The Program Manager will have previous experience with exotic metals including titanium, stainless steel alloys, inconel, aluminum and nickel is desired. The Program Manager will have previous working knowledge &/or direct experience in principles of Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts. Customer, Cost and schedule focused.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) or Business Administration (Finance/Marketing). MBA is a plus. Formal training in Program Management preferred (LEAN, Six Sigma).
We are looking to hire a talented Salesforce Developer who also has Salesforce CPQ experience. We would prefer for the candidate to join us full-time, but are also open to C2C or 1099 arrangements.
Job Role: Lead UI/UX Designer
Location: San Francisco CA
Duration: Long Term
We are looking for self-motivated 'Lead UX/UI Designer' with excellent communication and customer service skills, who can:
Nice to have:
Minimum Experience: 8 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Kalyaan Karamsetty |Sr. Recruiter & Lead
Role : Java Full Stack Developer
Location : Santa Clara CA
Duration Long Term
Over 7+ Year of experience in Full Stack Development
Angular/Node/React and above, HTML, CSS
Java, Spring, Spring Boot (good to have)
Good communication skills
Strong Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
• Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
• Ensure the design and development of technology solutions properly fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired objectives and fulfills return on investment goals.
• Work closely with development team to ensure disciplines are followed, project schedules, risks and issues are effectively managed, and project stakeholders receive regular communications.
• Anticipate change management requirements and ensure effective solution adoption by ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer, training, and deployment readiness.
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand-up, grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, scrum-of-scrums.
• Identify and remove roadblocks from the team’s path to ensure productivity.
• Coach and guide a team toward stable velocity, successfully meeting sprint commitments and project target dates.
• Foster a healthy team dynamic, utilizing metrics to identify opportunities and drive action.
• Coach and support Product Owner and Business Analyst in maintaining a healthy product backlog for the team.
• Protect the team from external interruptions by filtering all requests and pushing back on non-priority items.
• Work closely with Product Owner to manage team priorities and scope each sprint, as well as coordinate and manage cross-team dependencies to keep the project on track.
• Provide thorough status updates/reports on your team’s sprint and/or project accomplishments in real-time to project/program manager and other key stakeholders.
• Escalate risks, roadblocks or issues in a timely fashion.
• Present team/project status, metrics, risks or concerns to stakeholders at all levels of the organization with confidence and clarity, verbally and in writing.
• Coach and provide feedback to individual team members and stakeholders on Agile best practices and areas of opportunity.
• Collaborate with third-party vendors and partners to drive cross-business unit project dependencies.
• Coordinate and facilitate project and sprint production releases across multiple teams.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications”
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
• 5+ experience in Scrum Master role and software project management.
• Active CSM certification.
• Expert knowledge of and demonstrated experience in Scrum and Agile development.
• Demonstrated experience leading complex, technical projects.
• Ability to interact professionally and confidently with colleagues at all levels, including senior and executive management.
• Articulate, clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
• High proficiency in Atlassian suite (Confluence, JIRA, Portfolio).
• PMP/PMI-ACP certification.
Additional experience in one or more of these areas is a plus:
• Enterprise-level B2B experience.
• Expertise in web technologies and digital marketing.
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
• Active PMP, PgMP, or PMI-ACP certification.