Core Java Developer
Location: San Ramon, CA
Need Local Only
Looking for core Java skills. Versatile and skilled using SpringBoot and Spring MVC. WebServices experience. Jhipster. Hibernate. Looking for CI experience
Interview process: In-person interview (coding exercise- they need to whiteboard)
Jitendra Rathore | Technical Recruiter
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Ph.: 408-385-2349| Jitendra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Software Engineer(EXT JS)
Location: Milpitas, CA
Job Duration: 6-12+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Job Description :
This position is part of CSG Operations group to build Web / Mobile Applications. The ideal candidate will have the following background and characteristics.
Technical Evaluation, Design and Implementation. .
Plus to have:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Manufacturing Technician-Swing Shift-San Carlos, CA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time experienced Manufacturing Technician-Swing Shift. This opportunity is for one of our top Life Science clients at its location in San Carlos, CA. The assignment is a 6-month contract and starts June 2017 and pays $18.00 an hour.
Performs under some supervision functions associated with manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and in process testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Uses programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Term of Assignment:
This is a hands-on enterprise Java/J2EE development position, whose responsbilities include:
- Participate in coding tasks on large projects to stay familiar with the code.
- Collaborate with Architecture in Planning stage on architectural design of projects.
- Provide development estimates based on the high-level requirements, completing Scope Estimate Template.
- Take full ownership of project and iterate with Product Manager until PRD is signed off.
- Own product design and documenting design while working with Architect sponsor and cross-functional project team.
- Stay abreast of design standards and incorporate into product design.
- Identify the need for performance testing early in a project and identify the potential performance impact caused by the new features in the project. Work with load and performance team to ensure impact stays within expected bounds, if needed by doing performance tests earlier in project lifecycle. Use performance analysis tools as needed to trace performance/resource bottlenecks in project code.
- Facilitate code reviews, ensuring they happen in construction phase prior to code complete.
- Ensure unit test coverage metrics are met and nightly builds succeed.
- Ensure team is performing continuous automated builds and unit testing during development as well as adding/maintaining unit test suite, with the goal of ensuring a high level of code quality as code enters the QA phase.
- Manage the project bug queue and ensure QA has a working test environment, resolving issues as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with other department leads to ensure communication and maximum efficiency. - - Review other department artifacts such as x-functional estimates, QA Test Plan, PMO Project Plan, and REG deployment plans to ensure efficiencies and cross-team accountability.
- Provide work leadership to others, ensuring comprehensive task breakdowns and accurate estimates.
- Provide work status to Project and Development Managers and escalates issues on a timely basis, often resolving issues independently.
- Work with NOC to resolve post production issues coming from a release expeditiously
Lead medium to large-sized development projects that follow an SDLC methodology.
At least 5 years hands on server-side java/j2ee development experience.
Highly proficient with Java/J2EE (preferably Jboss)
Experience with Spring/Hibernate/ActiveMQ/Oracle
Extensive experience with object-oriented programming
Prefer proven experience developing transactional, eCommerce, hosted web applications
Experience with performance tuning and analysis tools.
Strong communication and teamwork required.
1 – Responsibilities that the resource will be responsible for?
Collaborate with Architecture and Development leads on the design of projects.
· Deliver features with high quality through important software development processes like continuous integration and code-reviews.
· Collaborate with development leads to manage feature and bug queues.
· Assist with product design and documenting design.
· Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with peers from around the world.
· Understand, absorb and evangelize good software engineering practices, always be learning and help StubHub be the best engineering team.
2 – Can you describe the team culture in your department?
Collaborative, fast moving and fun.
3 – What are the three must have skills you are looking for?
Java; J2EE; Spring and Hibernate
4 - What are the soft skills that you believe candidates must possess to be successful in this position?
Strong communication and teamwork required
5 – What is your interview process?
Phone screen followed by in person round.
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Sacramento, CA.
The assignment tentatively starts in May 2017 and pays $30/hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Recruiting Coordinator will communicate with applicants and Recruiters to fill open positions and perform a variety of activities in support of Recruiting Department (i.e. review resumes, research employment verification and references, generate and send offer letters, following recruiting process by administratively supporting all aspects up to offer).
Responsibilities may include:
• Handling calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
• Managing through a high-volume of candidate information, schedules and paperwork
• Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple client locations
• Liaising with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements
• Adopting a variety of internal and external software application with the ability to learn new tools quickly
• Coordinating complex domestic & international travel arrangements
• Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter and/or candidate, including shipping and receiving
• Ensuring the candidate experience represents the client's brand
• Running a variety of additional tasks, which may include: travel & expense support, background investigations, and other reporting as needed
• 4-5 years in recruiting coordination, project coordination, event planning or administrative experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
• Knowledge of recruitment tools & technology
• High School Diploma/Equivalent required. Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
• Strong customer service skills
• Extraordinary written, verbal and presentation skills
• Extraordinary problem solving, resourcefulness and prioritization skills
• Ability to cut through ambiguity and approach problems flexibly
• Validated decision making, time management and organizational abilities
• Ability to effectively handle and prioritize critical issues while exercising tact and discretion
Term of Assignment:
• Long-Term: 1 year assignment, May 2017 to May 2018
• Full-Time: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for Content Moderators. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in the Santa Clara Valley. This position starts in May 2017 and pays $22-$24/hour.
This position is a key member of the Moderator team and will work with the team to enforce the adherence and preservation of the team’s quality standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Qualifications:
Term of Assignment:
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator who is highly skilled, flexible and detail oriented. This opportunity is for one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies in Santa Clara Valley, CA.
This position starts immediately and goes through May 2018 with a possibility of an extension depending on client needs and performance. This position pays $16.00 per hour.
• Coordinate (via internal system, email and phone) with 100+ Project managers and team members to obtain management review/approval of invoices.
• Work closely with other Finance Associates, Accounts Payable, and Financial Analysts to coordinate and advise on weekly status updates and metrics.
• Need to help ensure compliance with accounting and finance policies.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Recent experience in a similar position.
• Ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow-through with little supervision or instruction.
• Must be resourceful and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Must pay attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage complex assignments.
Term of Assignment:
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• This is a 12+ month position: May 2017-May 2018 with a possibility of an extension depending on client needs and performance.
• Full-time: Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
• Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Free online training campus available
• Exclusive online employee community
• Corporate discounts