Business Analyst, Agile, Financial Domain Knowledge
Job Title : Business Systems Analyst
Job Location : Los Angeles, CA
6-10 years experience.
1. Strong Agile - Business Systems analysts experience
2. Ability to do requirements gathering (via interviews, JAD sessions, existing systems and processes), use case documentation, writing BRD, documenting user stories, User stories - functional and technical specifications, process flow diagrams, swim lane diagrams, User Interface screen mock ups and navigation flows, data mapping document, data flow diagrams, test cases documentation, Test data preparation, executing test cases, supporting SIT and UAT and production migration activities
3. Ability to identify use cases and build user stories and specifications for the development team
4. Ability to be proactive and support Product owner and provide development team stories in the backlog and carve out higher priority set of stories identified for the release and the sprint.
5. Be able to provide sprint scope stories with specifications before the sprint planning meeting.
6. Be able to work in an agile work environment, and be able to attend and contribute to the scrum calls and project meetings
7. Be able to work with flexibility in global environment and be ready to attend meetings to overlap with global teams.
6. Bring to the notice of the managers/ scrum master/ product owner, any risks, issues, bottlenecks, dependencies
7. Strong communication skills - written and verbal
8. Skills to write SQL queries including complex joins
9. Skills to read and understand code, code-parameters, constraints, integration or connection points with Web-services and or DB.
10. Must have worked on application development, omni-channel, and data projects.
11. Must have financial services/ banking/ lending domain experience.