SQL Server, Informatica and Tableau on AWS Cloud, IT Professional with extensive experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, System Analysis, Data integration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence (BI), Master Data Management, ETL and backend data
Minimum Experience / Relevance
Minimum 10+ years of experience in implementing large scale Enterprise Data Warehouse/Data Lake Projects. Should have led multiple & big Projects in DW/Data Lake space in terms of Delivery, Solutioning, Architecture etc.
IT Professional with extensive experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, System Analysis, Data integration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence (BI), Master Data Management, ETL and backend database development.
Implemented several data warehouse/BI solutions of various complexities from ground up. Architected several Data Models for data warehouse/ reporting and operational/transactional applications. Developed backend SQL processes for BI implementations using Tableau.
Experience in various SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
Infrastructure background – Worked on cloud technologies. Worked on implementing data lake solution on the cloud – preferably AWS.
Hands on working on Informatica, Tableau and SQL Server.
Experience implementing Data Lake on Cloud.
Experience in Data Governance and implementing best practices for the Data Lake projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Work on architecting and implementing Data Lake solution using SQL Server, Informatica and Tableau on AWS Cloud.
· Single point of contact for the solution implementation.
· Identify gaps in the existing data lake and suggest changes to modernize the data lake/remove issues.
· Should lead large engagements/accounts in terms of delivery/solutioning
· Should Build the client relationships
· Take ownership of implementing solution from technical perspective.