We have an immediate opening for the below position, please let me know your interest with updated resume and expected Salary ASAP.
Job Title: Azure Cloud Engineer
Experience : 8+ Years
Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract
Note: Visa copy, ID proof and Passport no is mandatory for submission.
Responsibilities: - Conceptualize, design and deliver solutions as per defined scope and standards.
- Lead and participate in Customer cloud foundation design, implementation, cloud firewall with Palo Alto, cloud DNS with Infoblox, inter-cloud network connectivity, integration with ServiceNow - Gather require, deliver design and implementation
- Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME. - Identify alternatives when needed, pros and cons, and make recommendations. - Build public and hybrid cloud-based, optimized reference architecture and applications
- Develop service catalog and best practices - Identify, analyze and resolve complex public and hybrid cloud-based issues. - Manage multiple initiatives independently. - Communicates design and solutions to peers and other IT teams
Qualifications: - Direct experience in Cloud platform technologies – Azure experience mandatory. - 3 years’ experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization.
- Experience and knowledge in scripting such as PowerShell - Experience in cloud virtual network, ExpressRoute, Direct Connect…
- Experience in firewall, DNS, and Active Directory
- Experience in network technology and network engineering
- Understand Cloud Network and Security fundamentals to include automation.
- Experience in using scripts to implement network configuration, security policies, test and validate configurations, automate monitoring/alerting to trigger remediation.
- Understand security concepts of defense in depth, host security, cloud shared security model, principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Experience building and deploying with Linux, and Windows technologies. - Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments. - Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems.
- Motivated to self-learn and share new knowledge, proactive and a self-starter
- A good team player and take ownership of assignments and tasks
- Verbal communication and formal documentation skills and experience