Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
Zero or more year
Essential Job Functions
Recent Test and Evaluation experience (within the last 2 years).
a. Developmental Testing (DT).
b. Integrated Testing (IT).
c. Operational Testing and Evaluation (OT&E).
d. Follow-on Test and Evaluation (FOT&E).
2. Recent experience in planning and organizing work tasks, developing test plans, collecting data, and performing reconstruction and analysis (greater than 5 years highly desirable).
3. Knowledge of Navy operational missions, logistics, management and organizational responsibilities.
4. Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) 5000 Series and OPNAVINST 5000 Series instructions.
5. Ability to interact within the naval community and communicate the results of operational analysis to sponsoring activities and decision makers.
6. Attended the COMOPTEVFOR (COTF) Test Director Course of Instruction highly desirable)
7. Attended the COMOPTEVFOR (COTF) Framework Course of Instruction (highly desirable). Provide technical and analytical support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) in the definition, conduct and analysis of structured operational and integrated test and evaluation (IOT&E) of US Navy systems. This support will be required in one or more of the following forms: Documentation Review, Test Planning Support, Operational Test Design, Test Analysis and Reporting, Test Operations Support, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support.
The technical and analytical support will be provided during structured follow on test & evaluation which includes but not limited to: Review program documents, TEMP, request for proposals (RFPs), ILSPs, OT plans, integrated test plans, final reports in accordance with 6-Part Paragraph (6PP) process and procedures, and VCD related documentation. Generic duties include:
Assists with identifying process gaps; proposes alternatives and recommends implementation of new processes to improve management practices as they relate to organizational goals.
Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results.
Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried throughout project phases.