The Receptionist/Admin Assistant would be responsible for efficiently maintaining an organized and professional looking font office space. As the first face a guest or client would see upon entering the office, the Receptionist must be articulate, friendly, detail-oriented and have stellar customer service and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
• Meeting and greeting guests as they enter the office providing excellent hospitality and addressing their needs
• Answering phone calls, taking messages and distributing them accordingly
• Developing and maintaining a high level of company knowledge and professionalism
• Managing calendars
• Keeping the front desk, reception area, lobby and conference rooms tidy
• Distributing mail to the appropriate departments and staff members
• Serving as the main point of office questions and needs
Qualifications for the Receptionist:
• Must be an excellent communicator, including being comfortable speaking with people over the phone, through e-mail and in person
• 1 year and above experience working in a customer service or administrative position
• Experience working with Microsoft.
• Can-do attitude, motivated to succeed and passionate about helping others
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions
• High School Diploma or GED
• UI developers with minimum 7 to 10 years of overall experience and minimum 3 years of hands-on ReactJS/Redux experience.
• The resource needs to be - very good in development skills using Java and React.
• Mandatory Skills: ReactJS, Redux, CSS, Node, Agile development, test-driven development.
• Great communication skills
• Hands on Coding Experience is required
• Unit Testing
• Strong knowledge in core web fundamentals (HTML, CSS, JS).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: include the following:
Position: IT Service Desk Analyst L1
Duration: Long term contract $13 per hour on 1099
Location: Phoenix, AZ Shift timings 6:30 AM
Interview process: In-person/ FTF
Role: Bigdata/Hadoop Developer
Exp: 8+ Yrs
Visas: Except OPTs/CPT NO H1 Transfer
5+ years of software engineering with a focus on OOP in Scala or Java/Python (Scala is preferred)
3+ years of big data engineering AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, and Kafka or Kinesis
Experience with real-time data pipelines and data streaming
Object oriented fundamentals (OOA, OOP, OOD)
Advanced understanding of SQL and database/data warehouse design concepts
Experience with Test Driven Development
Understand advanced algorithms and data structures
Experience building API services
Experience in building high-performance, reliable and scalable services
Experience in Agile Methodology
Thanks & Regards
Share resume : Pavan.email@example.com
inventory, manufacturing quality, manufacturing technician, problem-solving , calibration
Chemmate, documentation, gmp, laboratory, process testing, Qa, self-motivated, training
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Tempe, AZ.
Tech Full stack (6+ years’ experience preferably):
Business Intelligence Developer
Kalispell, MT or Overland Park, KS or Phoenix, AZ
Skills: SSRS, SSIS, ETL, Tableau, T-SQL, Excel, Microsoft Business Intelligence
Work Location – Phoenix AZ
Must provide passport and visa copy for submission.
"Have at least 5+ years in Salesforce implementations.
Have deep understanding on all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades. Configure the salesforce application based on technical design & business requirements.
Work closely with other Developers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers on coding, troubleshooting and debugging. Perform reviews on code developed by peer developers and contractors.
Perform support and development activities for applications/projects.
Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications.
Support change control best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals and promote changes to production.
APPS NICHE SKILLS - CRM-SALESFORCE.COM/APEX (SFDC).