Account Representative - Area Accounts (Georgia, Carolina, Florida) Experience :
Essential Functions/Examples of Duties:
1) Accomplishes sales goals by implementing action plans to support division market strategy as directed by Division Manager
2) Identifies and qualifies potential new accounts.
3) Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial product application presentations and understanding account requirements.
4) Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections and preparing quotes.
5) Achieves a high level of customer service and support with an emphasis on partnership building. Works with customer to create partnerships that are mutually rewarding.
6) Reports activities, problems, and results to Division Manager and appropriate Technical & Marketing Chief Engineer / Product Manager. Follows company policies and procedures.
7) Communicates pricing and product changes to the customer as required
8) Supports the collection of past due customer accounts
9) Supports Technical & Marketing team's market research including the development of new strategies to expand the business as well as brand image/awareness
10) Maintains current customer/industry knowledge through educational opportunities such as; professional publications, industry events and networking.
11) Uses resources, creativity and knowledge to find new ways to increase volume sales, support customer needs and elevate ILA recognition in the market.
Product Specific :